Crock-Pot Pork Chops
So everyone was impressed with how tasty this recipe ended up being. Often when you put meat and sauce together in a crock, the meat doesn’t hold onto the salt, pepper and spices that you put onto it, leaving one to have to re add the spices back on after. No one had to re add for this recipe, the pork held to the flavor perfectly and with the rice and sauce it was delicious. You could also make this pork chop recipe with a rice pilaf, mashed potatoes or egg noodles instead of rice.
- 6-8 Pork Chops (I did Boneless)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 (10.5 Oz.) Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10.5 Oz.) Can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Stalks of Celery Diced
- 2 Teaspoons of Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons of Oregano
- 3 Cups of Cooked Rice (Do not place in the CrockPot).