Looking for new recipe inspiration?
Well, you’ve come to the right place and my Buffalo Chicken Ranch Potato Casserole with Hidden Valley® Ranch is the perfect recipe to spice up meal time!
With the inclusion of roasted chicken and Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing this meal is not only quick and easy but it can be assembled the night before and baked the next day.
I was so inspired by the Baked BBQ Chicken Dip on Hidden Valley® Ranch Pinterest site I just had to recreate it!
I decided to replace the BBQ sauce with Hot Wing Sauce!
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
- 4-5 large russet potatoes, peeled, diced 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 4 cups roasted chicken, skinless, pulled or chopped
- 3 cups cheddar and jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning or seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- toppings: green onions