I know it’s not Taco Tuesday!
In my house we can’t wait until Tuesday’s to eat these Turkey Tacos.
My family is in love with tacos and would eat them for dinner everyday if it was up to them.
The key to perfect tacos is making sure you use the freshest of ingredients.
I mean fresh tomatoes, lettuce, avocados, and sour cream are key.
Oh, and lots of good cheese, I mean lots of cheese people!
Our choice of meat for tacos has been ground turkey for years.
Big Goo loves ground turkey because he said it’s not greasy which means he can eat even more tacos!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 8 corn tortilla shells, small
- cooking oil
- hot sauce
- avocados, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream to serve