It’s grilling season and I am on a roll!
I’ve been grilling almost everyday and my Yucatan Grilled Shrimp are another one of my favorite quick grilling recipes!
I like to get dinner out quickly during grilling season because it’s HOT in the Las Vegas desert and I can’t be out in the heat for long periods of time.
I am all about quick grilling meals and dishes that I can turn into a high quality leftover for Big Goo, like spicy shrimp tacos!
Baby Girl is not part of this discussion as you already know, she’s allergic to seafood.
- 24 large shrimp, peeled, devein
- 2 oranges, zested, juiced
- 2 limes, zested, juiced
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning or seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 habanero pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 8 bamboo skewers soaked in water for 1 hour