I really have no words for this pizza…o.k., YUM!
That’s how I will summarize this cheesy, Greeky (new word) Goodness!
I’ve never meet anyone who doesn’t love pizza. If you’re out there, word to the wise…you’re missing out on the foodie life!
Now take traditional pizza and place those ingredients on top of Naan bread…food heaven!!!!
Back story, I will admit that I eat Naan bread with pretty much anything.
With butter, as toast, topped with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, just yum.
BTW, when my heirloom tomatoes grow, get ready, get ready, get ready, I am going to be a Naan pizza making mama!
I marinated the chicken breast with plain Greek yogurt, garlic, lots of olive oil, crushed dried Oregano and plenty of spices.
Next, I grilled the chicken up, allowed it to rest, then diced it up to start assembling our pizzas.
Top the pizza with the grilled chicken, mozzarella and feta cheeses, peppers, sun dried tomatoes, and red onion.
Place the pizza back on the grill to cook the Naan bread and allow the cheeses to melt.
After the cheeses melt, I immediately top the pizza with parmigiano reggiano cheese…yes, more cheese people, and fresh basil.
A little drizzle of olive oil and it’s time to eat!
It’s beautiful, like Greek food art!
What you waiting for people…this is a must make!
Grilled Greek Chicken Pizza on Naan Bread
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Grilled Greek Chicken
- 4 Stonefire Naan bread
- 1 cup feta cheese,crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, diced
- 4 sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, diced
- extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of oregano
- For the Grilled Greek Chicken:
- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crushed