This may be the easiest fudge I've ever made. Peanut Butter Fudge cooked in the microwave, then topped with chocolate and chopped up pieces of mini peanut butter cups. Perfect for any beginner cook. The bonus perk is you won't heat up your house during the summer while making this. Decadent yet easy to make. That's my kind of fudge!
- For the fudge:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup good quality chocolate, melted
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups, chopped