Hi folks. Hope everyone is doing well on this fine…oh who am I kidding…this “not fine freaking freeze your tush off” day. It’s cold here today. I do not want to go outside, I do not want to go to the barn and freeze my toocus (I have no idea how to spell that) off. I will however go anyway and I will quite likely moan and b%$@ about it for hours later. So avoid on me on twitter later. Just warning ya now!
Okay so I made these last week with leftovers and when I posted the pictures as a teaser you folks seemed to like them. So I am back with the recipe. And more pics. You know I love sharing pics and driving you all mad. You’re welcome.
- Flank Steak- mine was leftovers but I’d guess it at 10-12 ounces of steak (I shop at Costco, stuffs huge)
- Tamari Sauce to taste ( I used Memories of Kobe)
- Salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese ( I like medium for tacos, or use Colby, it’s good too)
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce (we just use a plain old iceberg but feel free to jazz that up)
- 1 pack medium sized soft tortillas
- Sour Cream