Shrimp Tacos with Adobo Sauce
Next week is Halloween already.
What happened, wasn’t it just the 4th of July? Well not quite I guess.
But one thing’s for sure, more cooking and baking will be going on in the next couple months.
There’s just no getting around it.
But that’s fine with me, I do love cooking and especially this time of the year.
Even though I love to cook it can still be hard to come up with a quick meal especially when I’m pressed for time.
Soft tacos are one of my go-to meals when I need to whip up something easy for dinner.
- For the Tacos:
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 12 large raw Shrimp, Deveined and Shelled
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 3 dashes Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped Red Onion
- 1 cup shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Purple Cabbage
- 1 whole Lime
- For the Adobo Sauce:
- 5 teaspoons Adobo Sauce (from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce; 11 ounce can)
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 of a whole Lime
- 2 dashes Salt