In today’s video, I’m going to show you how to make a Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. It’s so easy and delicious!
Today’s video is going to show you how to make the Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino recipe! When we’re out and about on the weekends, my daughters love to treat themselves to a frappuccino at Starbucks. And when we recently got a new Blendtec blender, we realized that there was no point in buying these drinks anymore. We could make them at home!
Following is the Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino recipe, followed by a step-by-step video. Enjoy!
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 6 Oreo cookies (4 in blender and 2 for garnish)
- 2-3 cups of ice
- Whipped cream or chocolate whipped cream, for garnish