Imagine this – gorgeous Italian markets, amazing appetizers, chic Italian cocktails and dining al fresco on the rooftop of New York City but you could swear you are in Italy dining with friends among the stars and lush greenery. Add to that dinner cooked by a Top Chef, Michael Voltaggio, and you have a magical evening. That, my friends, is what I experienced when I attended S. Pellegrino‘s “Off The Menu” event in New York City last week.
The theme of the evening was to “Live In Italian” which is S. Pellegrino’s recipe for appreciating the best life has to offer with six key ingredients – beauty, passion, togetherness, craftsmanship, authenticity and natural style. Off The Menu hit all of those points beautifully!
- 4 ounces of gin
- 2 ounces of fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces of strawberry puree
- 2 ounces of simple syrup
- 2 ounces of S. Pellegrino Limonata Sparkling Water
- 1 teaspoon of minced basil
- S. Pellegrino sparkling water
- Fresh sliced strawberries and a couple basil leaves to garnish