I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.
Ever since I got my first smartphone, I was all about the apps – apps for business, apps for writing, and, of course, my faves – apps for recipes and for shopping! If you saw my iPhone, you’d see all the app folders where I keep everything organized, you might be tempted to ask if I actually do use all of those apps and my answer is “Absolutely!” It’s what keeps me connected on the go – between Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and the blog – I’m constantly reachable (and, of course, able to shop for stilettos from anywhere and price check to make sure I’m getting the best deal). So – basically, my iPhone is a hard working part of my day to day.
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Miracle Whip dressing
- ¼ cup of A.1 Steak Sauce, divided
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- ¼ cup of grated onions
- 4 Kraft 2% Milk Singles – White American
- 1 French baguette or similarly shaped soft torpedo or hoagie roll, cut lengthwise and crosswise in half