This is a sponsored post. My opinions, as always, are my own.
Tis the holiday season and, with the holidays comes the soirees! There’s nothing like a fab gal’s night where you dress in your sparkly best, rock the stilettos and, of course, break out the bubbly – specifically the Sauza Sparkling Margaritas!
For parties, I tend the keep everything somewhat minimal. I serve everything buffet style and focus on the cocktails and the convo. For a signature drink, why not line up bottles of chilled Sauza Sparkling with a bit of fruit that everyone can add to their glass some cordials like Cassis for the Wild Berry and some mango or peach nectar for the Mango Peach Sauza Sparkling and pour in the bubbly bellini style. When it comes to decor, I let the holiday tree sparkle away as the decor focal point. Plus, there’s something to be said for a glass of bubbly while sitting near the tree. The reflection of the twinkling lights in the glass is so festive!
- 3 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 bottle of Sauza Sparkling Margarita
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish (about a pint or so)
- 12 ounces frozen mixed berries (I used mixed blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries)
- ¼ cup water
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of sugar (depends on how sweet you want it)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice