Today's Sunday Supper is all about heart healthy dishes. Whether it's a way of life, a new choice, a "sometimes" choice, or you're just trying to maintain that New Year resolution, we have some wonderful options for you.
The dish I've prepared is a Greek dish called Lemonatie Kota sta Karvouna aka Lemony Grilled Chicken using boneless, skinless chicken breasts, marinated and grilled then served with a delightful sauce of your choice. The recommendations are Summer Peach Salsa or Tzatziki. Peaches aren't in season right now and since I drooled over all of the ingredients in Tzatziki, well....that's what my taste buds forced me to use.
- Apple Pie Oatmeal by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Chocolate Oatmeal Scones by Brunch with Joy
- Create-Your-Own Overnight Oatmeal by Rhubarb and Honey
- Honey-Banana Almond Butter Smoothie by The Messy Baker
- Orange, Mango, Lime & Ginger Smoothie by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Pear Bran Muffins by Magnolia Days
- Stovetop Fruit & Honey Granola by What Smells So Good?