I’m always on the lookout for new easy dinners to try, plus I always love a new healthy recipe. This One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies couldn’t get any easier! This is a a 20 minute meal that is sure to please! The flavor is spot on delicious and it has just enough versatility going on to keep things interesting. And the flavor? With the word balsamic in the title you know it’s got to be good right? It is so good! Who knew a dinner that was so easy could taste so incredible?
This is a dinner or lunch I’m definitely adding to my rotation! I loved everything about it, the flavor, appearance, simple prep and of course the easy clean up! All around win with this one!
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Italian salad dressing (I recommend using Kraft light Italian it's the perfect consistency for this and it's what I used)
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2-inch pieces (look for thinner stalks. Green beans are another good option)
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved