Here you have it, my new favorite peanut butter cookie!! I love that these cookies are soft, moist and chewy all at once and of course the fact that they are loaded with peanut butter and chocolate chips. I’m not normally so obsessed with peanut butter cookies but I’m truly in love with these! I think I ate 5 today and I still want more. Somebody hide these things, they’re dangerous.
I made these irresistible cookies with none other than my favorite peanut butter, SKIPPY Peanut Butter. SKIPPY is a brand I have long loved and trusted. My mom always kept it stocked when I was a kid and now it’s what I keep stocked in my pantry. It’s perfectly smooth and creamy and it enhances any recipe I add it to. Me and my kids also love it for that classic quick lunch of peanut butter and honey sandwiches. It only makes sense to add it to this cookie recipe I created to make one incredible SKIPPY YIPPEE cookie!
- 1 cup (140g) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (65g) rolled oats (old fashioned)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (144g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (73g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (168g) SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) milk chocolate chips