Hey everyone! You can now follow me on Instagram (follow link here). I’m a little behind but I’d love you to follow!!
Don’t we all love a good tortellini recipe? This one is far beyond good though, it is incredibly amazing! Not only that, but it was so quick and easy to prepare, you can have this ready in 20 minutes. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner yet it’s impressive enough to serve to guests. I love a meal like that, one that can fit into both easy weeknight meal and a fancy meal fit for guests. You’ll love this so much you’ll likely want to make it on a weekly basis!
- 1 (20 oz) pkg three cheese tortellini (preferably the refrigerated kind)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/4 cups milk (I used 2%, anything but skim works fine)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) chopped fresh spinach
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp dry)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp finely shredded parmesan, plus more for serving
- Red pepper flakes, for serving (optional)