Just imagine a rich and decadent, chewy brownie topped with a melt-in-your-mouth delicious, sweet and tangy cream cheese frosting and all of that goodness topped with plenty of fresh fruit. Then imagine all of that in a fun, individual, hand holdable form that no one will be able to resist (Fruit pizzas were made to be mini. It’s just fancier that way). With that said, you simply just have to make these!
When a brownie is sitting in front of me I know I can never restrain myself, then you add something like this to it and I’m most certainly doomed. At least with these it’s like portion control and they aren’t too big I guess. So, that means at least two, right :)?
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Fresh fruit, diced small, for topping
- 6 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract