I know I just barely posted an oat smoothie like a week ago, but I had to post this one while I was still dreaming about it. I mean, I have this list that’s like forever long of things I want to make and post, and I will get so excited about some of them, and put them at the top of the list. But, then I think of other things I want to make and I add those other things to the list and, so as you can see everything just gets all jumbled together meaning these could have got lost somewhere on that list if I didn’t just make them while I was thinking about them.
- 2 cups diced pineapple (preferably fresh), chilled
- 1 1/2 cups coconut almond milk blend
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (5.3 oz) coconut greek yogurt, such as Chobani
- 3/4 cup oats (old fashioned or quick)
- 1 large very ripe banana peeled and frozen