I participated in the National Pork Board Porksgiving program as a member of One2One Network. I received compensation but all opinions are my own.
Asian Slow Cooker New York Pork Roast is a simple, yet delicious dinner recipe that’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! This Boneless New York pork roast is rubbed with an addicting Asian-inspired rub. After it slow cooks for 8 hours, it is brushed with a spicy, yet tangy and sweet glaze that’s good enough to be slurped up with a spoon! Serve this Asian slow cooker New York pork roast at your next dinner party! Your guests will thank you a million times over!
- 2-3 pound boneless New York pork roast
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five spice
- 2 tablespoons + 3/4 cup brown sugar (divided)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper (divided)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 cup cold water (divided)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Garnish: Cilantro and lime edges (optional)