Chipotle Chili Fish Tacos with Peach Pineapple Salsa + a Cutting Board Giveaway!
August 25, 2015 -
Leave a comment
Paired with a Pilsner
This post is sponsored by Cuttingboard.com. All opinions are my own.
Happy Tuesday my dear readers! I hope everyone is settling into this week nicely! We have been enjoying what’s left of this summer. It’s been gorgeous here in Wyoming. Sunny and dry: just the way I like it. Except for the fact that we are seeing some wildfire smoke from the states north and west of us, it’s been clear and beautiful.
- 1 yellow peach, cored and diced (peeled if you wish)
- 3/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and stem removed, finely minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- dash of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 tilapia filets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10-12 corn tortillas, charred slightly
- 10-12 butter lettuce leaves (Boston or Bibb may be substituted)
- 1 avocado, cored, peeled and diced small