- Pin It
- RED CURRY SHRIMP WITH PINEAPPLE
- 1-1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tblsp red curry paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tblsp fish sauce
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 1 cup drained canned crushed pineapple
- 3/4 pound large shrimp (cleaned and deveined)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- In medium skillet, heat 1/2 cup of the coconut milk over med-high hear, stirring often, until thickened and fragrant (2-3 minutes).
- Add curry paste and cook a minute or 2, pressing and stirring to dissolve it.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup coconut milk, the water, fish sauce, sugar, pineapple and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add the shrimp and basil leaves and cook another minute or two, just until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with fresh basil leaves. Serve with jasmine rice and black beans.
- Don't forget you can still enter the 500 follower giveaway!
- Click on image below: