Buttermint Cookies are so supremely soft, delicious and creamy! There are a few “secret ingredients” in the batter to make them extra rich and delicious!
I have a hardcore obsession with creamy, buttery peppermint. I’m not talking about a peppermint hard candies, although they’re all well and good. I’m talking about the combo of rich white chocolate mixed with cool peppermint. It’s an over the top sweet combo that I generally only indulge in for one month a year.
Is your mind blown at my self control?
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (3.4 ounce) Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips