These Outrageous Peanut Butter Candy Bars are over the top! They start with a buttery Nutter Butter Crust, chopped Reeses Cups, Chopped Butterfinger, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips, all topped with a creamy layer of sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter! OMG!!
Sometimes you make a recipe that really makes you stop and pat yourself on the back. I mean, let’s just pause and take a look at the picture of these Peanut Butter Cookie and Candy Bars. Soak it in. Soak it allllllll in.
These aren’t for the faint of heart. They aren’t for someone looking to cut calories. They aren’t for someone with a peanut allergy.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Nutter Butter cookies, finely crushed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 10 full sized peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 2 full sized Butterfinger Candy Bars, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla