I counted up the number of beloved kale salad recipes on this blog the other day and came up with an even twelve. Kale salads are my favorite so I decided they deserve a dedicated post!
Why do I love kale salads so? Well, for one, dressed kale salads keep well in the refrigerator for a couple of days, unlike most salads made with more delicate greens. Since they store well, they are a great pack-for-lunch option.
Secondly, kale salads are packed full of nutrients and fiber thanks to the kale and complementary produce. Did you know that just one cup of kale offers over two times the amount of Vitamin A you need in one day? It’s no wonder I feel like Wonder Woman after I eat a giant kale salad.
- Shredded Kale Salad with Tomatoes, Olives and Feta on Sprouted Kitchen
- Pomegranate, Kale and Wild Rice Salad With Walnuts and Feta on Pinch of Yum
- Kale Salad with Quinoa, Cranberries and Macadamia Nuts on Mountain Mama Cooks
- Winter Roasted Kale Salad by Love and Lemons
- Kale Salad with Butternut Squash, Chickpeas and Tahini Dressing by Foodie Crush
- Weekend Glow Kale Salad with Lightened-Up Tahini Dressing by Oh She Glows