Chickpea salad has become a mainstay in my fridge over the past few weeks. It’s super easy to throw together, and makes a fresh, protein-packed side dish. I love this no-cook recipe because it calls for vibrant vegetables that are easy to come by any time of the year. Mix them all together and you’re done!
Since I’m making chickpea salad for a work potluck party tomorrow, I thought it was high time to share! Enjoy!
In a good-sized bowl, simply combine all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and squeeze a lemon over it all. Mix, and you’re done!Recipe inspired by 20 Something Cupcakes (blog no longer exists). Thanks, Sarah!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup roasted red and/or yellow peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- Small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste