Sharing JIF’s Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe — it’s a perfect classic!
I have always been a sucker for an old-fashioned, tried and true, classic recipe. Most of my favorite cookie recipes come from the backs of labels and boxes — maybe because they’re the cookies I grew up eating, or maybe because they’re tried and true. Regardless, those are the recipes I turn to when my kids get a cookie craving, we have a new neighbor moving in, or I have to bring something to potluck. And JIF’s Irrisistible Peanut Butter Cookie recipe just so happens to be one of my favorites.
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt