Happy December, everyone!!
I am SO excited about today!!
First off, I love December. Love. It.
I’ve officially had the iTunes Holiday Hits station on repeat, and I think my family is ready to divorce me. Boys can only handle Toni Braxton singing Sleigh Ride so many times before they kick you out.
Can’t stop, won’t stop, don’t care — Christmas songs FO LIFE.
Also, these brownies. Can we have a moment?
They are fudgy, cheesecakey, and Snickers-ey.
Plus, they are gorgeous. What more could you ask for?
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 8 oz bag unwrapped Snickers Bites (or 8 oz Snickers Bars, roughly chopped)
- 4 TBS salted butter
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 TBS milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar