Hey! We get an extra day this year!! Want to enter to win something fun to celebrate?
Click through for the post!!
Every morning, my husband asks me what I have planned for the day.
- Every morning, my husband asks me what I have planned for the day.
- Take photos
- Write posts
- Pick Jon David up from school
- Do homework
- Go to the store
- Make dinner
- Clean the bathroom
- Eat candy
- Even on the days when I plan something fun, there is a list as long as my arm of things I could and should be doing instead. Because the people in my house will always get hungry, wear clothes, and use the toilet. It’s just a fact. And because you are not a robot, I am assuming that your life is the same way.
- Thankfully, this year is a Leap Year. Which means that we have one day that is totally extra. A day that can be dedicated to work, fun or discovering something new. And thanks to the Quaker Leap Year Delightful Discoveries Campaign, I get to help you do that!!
- How, you say?
- Well. I’m so very glad you asked.
- First off, did you know that Quaker has a new flavor in their line of Oatmeal Squares cereal?
- Honey Nut now joins Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, and Golden Maple as delicious and slightly sweet ways to start your day. And if you “Like” the Quaker Oatmeal Squares Facebook page, you can sign up for a free sample box of the new flavor and try it yourself!!
- But one of you will win the entire LINE of Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal, as well as a $75 Visa Gift Card to help you celebrate discovering something new with the extra day this year.
- I love free gift cards and extra days, don’t you?
- Wanna know how to enter to win?
- Easy Peasy.
- Leave a comment telling me how YOU would use the gift card for Leap Year. Would you try a new restaurant? But some books you’ve been wanting to read? Maybe see a movie or get a cute new pair of shoes? I’m dying to hear about your fun plans!!
- For an extra BONUS entry, “like” the Quaker Oatmeal Squares Facebook page and leave a separate comment here on this blog post, letting me know
- I will be taking entries until Sunday, February 26th at 11:59 pm eastern time. Winner will be drawn via Random.org and announced the following Thursday. Please make sure you leave an email with your comment or CHECK BACK. If I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will draw again.
- Thank you so much for entering and good luck!!
- The post Quaker Leap Year Discoveries — A Giveaway!! appeared first on Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.