Summer just isn’t summer without potato salad. There are a million versions of this, but for me this is by far the best. It’s just mustardy enough, it’s rich and creamy but not too heavy. The dill adds the perfect zest and the pickles give it a delightful crunch. Take this to your next bbq or potluck – just be ready to share the recipe!
from: ben rayl
problems viewing this recipe?
click here for a printer friendly, text version
The post the best potato salad appeared first on comfortable food.
- red bliss potatoes - 3 pounds
- kosher salt - 1 tsp
- mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- sour cream - 1 cup
- dijon mustard - 2 tbsp
- stone ground mustard - 2 tbsp
- paprika - 1 tsp
- dill - 1/2 cup, fresh, chopped
- celery - 1/2 cup, finely diced
- red onion - 1/2 cup, diced
- dill pickles - 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- salt and pepper - to taste