This simple, classic meat lasagna is my favorite lasagna recipe. This recipe is easily adaptable for all types of lasagna – if you want vegetarian, just substitute the beef and sausage for extra cheese, spinach or mushrooms.
from: ben rayl
*problems viewing this recipe?
* click here for a printer friendly, text version *
The post easy, classic meat lasagna recipe appeared first on comfortable food .
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- onion - 1 small, chopped
- garlic cloves - 2 cloves, minced
- ground beef - 1/2 pound
- italian sausage - 1/2 pound, ground
- basil - 1 tbsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- tomato sauce - 3 cups
- tomato paste - 1 6 oz can
- lasagna noodles - 10 ounces about 12 sheets
- ricotta cheese - 3 cups
- parmesan - 1/2 cup, grated
- parsley - 2 tbsp, dried
- eggs - 2, beaten
- salt and pepper - to taste
- mozzarella cheese - 1 pound, shredded