Thai Sweet Chili Dressing I am a big fan of Thai cuisine which is full of amazing flavours and dishes and two things that I am more than a little obsessed with are the spicy peanut sauce , typically used as a dipping sauce for satay , and sweet chili sauce . Having experimented with using...
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (or soy sauce for vegetarian)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (~1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated