Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until you have a fine sand-like texture. Toss crumbs into a bowl and combine with the melted coconut oil, using your fingers to work it all together until it feels like wet sand.
Divide graham cracker crumbs amongst four six-ounce ramekins and use your fingertips to create a graham cracker crust bowl in the bottom of the ramekin. Pop them onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside and allow to cool.
In a medium bowl combine Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and confectioners sugar. Set aside.
- 6 graham crackers (the highest quality you can find)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups of Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 1/3-cup Dannon Oikos vanilla Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp. candied ginger, chopped up