I want to thank Tessa, from Hold the Grain, for sharing this delicious slow cooker recipe for loaded mashed cauliflower. Cauliflower is one of the most versatile ingredients in a Paleo kitchen and she makes it even better by adding my favorite ingredient… BACON! I’m sure this will be a favorite go-to recipe for your family! Be sure to check out the Ultimate Crock Pot guide for everything you need to know for this incredibly useful kitchen tool!
Who doesn’t love a great bacon… I mean, Loaded Cauliflower recipe?!
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 heads of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 thinly sliced green onion, garnish