Fall is just around the corner. There is nothing better than homemade Tomato and Orzo soup on a cool fall day.
Wondering what to make with all those tomatoes that are ripening up in your garden? Make a batch of homemade tomato and orzo soup.
This Tomato and Orzo Soup is easy, healthy, comforting and loaded with vegetables.
The post Easy Tomato and Orzo Soup appeared first on citronlimette.
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 Tbs.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 ½ cups)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced (1 cup)
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup dried orzo
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Garnish with parsley