Roasted Brussels Sprouts are quite tasty and delicious. They have a nutty flavor. If you are not a fan of brussels sprouts, wait until you try this recipe.
This recipe is quite simple: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto, dried cranberries and pecans; toss with a balsamic vinaigrette.
The post Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts appeared first on citronlimette .
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 thin slice prosciutto, diced into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons pecan in pieces
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil