I scream, you scream, we all scream for no-churn ice cream! With sweetened condensed milk, Greek yogurt, blueberry preserves, graham crackers and a touch of vanilla. No ice cream maker required.
The sweetened condensed milk makes it super creamy and sweetens up the Greek yogurt so you don’t have to add any sugar – they balance each other out.
The yogurt gives it a subtle tanginess that I absolutely love against the sweetness of not just the condensed milk but the blueberry preserves.
I use blueberry preserves for the “pie filling” and broken graham crackers for the “pie crust”.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 17.6 ounces 2% plain Greek yogurt (I like Fage)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 sheets of graham crackers, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 12 ounces blueberry preserves