This Fresco Pesto Asparagus Pizza is one of the easiest pizza recipes EVER! In less than 30 minutes you can have this mouthwatering veggie pizza sans delivery!
- 1 pkg. Great Value Pizza Crust
- ½ c. of Cinfully Simple Fresco Pesto at room temp.
- 1 bunch of asparagus cleaned and cut into 1 inch chunks (Discard at least one inch of the bottom of the stalks so you don’t get the “woody” ends)
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- About 6 Baby Portabello mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- 1½ to 2 c. Great Value shredded Italian Cheese - 6 cheese blend
- Dash of oil for parchment and hands
- Parchment paper
- Rubber spatula
- Pizza cutter