Let’s talk Balsamic. I love balsamic vinegar, and I love balsamic dressing even more. And if it’s creamy with just a hint of sweetness, mmmm so good you’ll want to lick the bowl.
- About 2-3 T of olive oil (I like extra virgin-1st press)
- About 2-3 T of Balsamic Vinegar
- A drizzle of honey—More or less depending on your tastes (I love Madhava Ambrosia Honey made in Longmont, CO—Though I recommend you buy good local honey from your own area—It’s a great help for allergies!
- 1 dollop/kitchen teaspoon (not the measuring kind) of Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt (You can use whatever plain yogurt you have)
- A dash of salt to taste
- A dash of fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 T of water (Optional—You can add at end after blending if you need to stretch the amount or lessen the tartness)