This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BlackberryAffair #CollectiveBias
After being cooped up all winter, it’s time for a spring fling! It doesn’t need to be anything fancy. I’m game for an easy, quick, skip the fuss party.
Let me tell you what I have in mind.
A simple get-together over refreshing Blackberry Ginger Sippers and Blackberry Ginger Beef BBQ.
How does tender, juicy beef simmered in Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale BBQ sauce sound to you? Start with the crisp, clean taste of real ginger in Canada Dry™. Delicious blackberries offer a taste treat of the season I know you’ll enjoy! The best part is I let my slow cooker do all the work.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pound rump or chuck roast
- 2 cups Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale
- 1 5-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcheshire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Chambord
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- fresh blackberries for garnish