This super easy Strawberries and Cream Pie will quickly become one of your favorite desserts. The pie starts with an amazing Nilla Wafer crust, a creamy, vanilla cream cheese layer followed by the most delicious strawberry layer. Deliciousness!
Strawberries & Cream Pie
During the summer months, I always catch great sales on fresh strawberries. This week at my grocery, we had a great sale. I bought up quite a few containers and plan to make strawberry desserts all week long.
One of my favorite quick and easy pies is our Easy Strawberry Pie. We make it so often during the summer months. It is so simple, I have the teens whip it up for me.
- Vanilla Wafer or Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 oz (1/2 box) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 oz (1/2 box) Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 2 Ice Cubes
- 12 oz Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup Strawberries, hulled and chopped