If you are needing a quick and easy treat for some of those cook outs this summer consider making these Ladybug Pretzel Treats. My kiddos and family loved our Easter Chick Pretzel Treats so much, I figured it was time to whip up some pretzel treats for the summer picnics and snacks. This Ladybug Pretzel...Read More »
- Lay pretzels out on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat Red Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer chocolate to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe.
- Pipe candy over inside of pretzel to fill completely. Smooth with finger if necessary.
- Place M&M for head on rounded end of pretzel.
- Place 4 pearls for spots.
- Use a small dot of melted chocolate as "glue" to attach eyes to head.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.