With this one recipe, you can have a new breakfast every day:
The creamy and filling breakfast bowl keeps you satisfied until well past lunchtime, with healthy and all-natural delicious ingredients – nothing processed or artificial.
You can make it your own by changing up the ingredients for endless healthy breakfast options. The recipe is based on a popular European breakfast known as bircher muesli, which is traditionally made up of raw oats, fruit, nuts, and seeds soaked in milk and yogurt overnight; and it’s not much different from what Americans know as “overnight oatmeal.”
- 1 cup rolled oats (80g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 very small apple or pear, diced
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 tbsp chopped nuts (or more dried fruit or seeds)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup yogurt, such as Wholesoy or So Delicious
- optional squeeze of lemon
- optional shredded coconut, sweetener of choice, banana, chocolate chips, etc.