Hi, guys! Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend!
Ok, so this recipe has been on serious REPEAT in our house lately. Holy yum! Introducing: Carrot Chicken Ramen Noodles! Yep, that’s right. This recipe is a healthy twist on traditional packaged Ramen noodles that we all know and love. I don’t know about you, but the chicken flavor was, for sure, a childhood favorite. But, of course, this recipe is a much healthier version and made with carrot noodles and much less scary seasoning ingredients.
- 12 ounces carrot noodles (I used a package of frozen carrot spirals from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast (I used leftover crockpot shredded chicken)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 heaping teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon (or 3 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed into powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt