Spinach artichoke dip made with Greek yogurt – This all time favorite dip is made healthier by using Greek yogurt to save some calories. Perfect appetizer.
I have no idea why. But lately I’m obsessed with the artichoke spinach combination. I love it!
I was visiting one of my favorite stores recently. (Just guess. It’s not that hard.) Anyway, I saw a tub of this dip. What caught my attention was the fact that it was made with Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is a girl’s best friend.
I decided to try to duplicate it at home. I’m all about saving calories without sacrificing taste.
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese,divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion,
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon fresh dill