Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders Recipe the traditional open-face sandwich is turned into a hand-held treat perfect for game day. It is indescribably delicious with various flavors and texture.
Are you surprised at this Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders Recipe? If you’ve been a reader of callmepmc.com for very long, you probably realize that I love the flavors and textures of a Kentucky Hot Brown. I shared with you the traditional Kentucky Hot Brown, a Kentucky Hot Brown Mac and Cheese and finally a Kentucky Hot Brown Burger.
- 6 slices turkey, I used a smoked turkey breast
- 6 slices ham, I used deli ham
- 6 slider buns
- 6 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon self-rising flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper