I love pizza. I decided once to see how many days in a row I could eat pizza before I got tired of it. Little did I know then that after you have kids you do this out of necessity not as a challenge. Nowadays, my boys want pizza, or chicken strips, every meal. Anywho…I made it fourteen days!
But, I love it. And it didn’t take long before I wanted it again. I like home-made, frozen, thick crust, thin crust, cheese, fully loaded; I like it all. When I saw this Pizza Dip on Pinterest I knew at some point I’d have to make and try it. It is just as good as it sounds.
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, room temp
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded + 1 c for topping
- ¼ c fresh parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- ¼ c sweet onion, diced (I prefer Vidalia)
- 1 c pizza sauce
- Your favorite pizza toppings, for example: pepperoni, cooked sausage, black olives, green onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, bacon