Rainbow flower cupcakes
Rainbow themed parties and desserts have been very POPULAR for a few years now.
That’s not surprising at all because it’s a FUN and EASY theme for kids parties.
- Rainbow flower cupcakes
- But, I wanted it to be something DIFFERENT…
- Something that HASN’T been seen around the web yet…
- So, I started sketching some designs and a FANTASTIC idea struck => “Rainbow flower cupcakes!”
- These flowers are bright and colorful and I did a TUTORIAL for them at Cake Journal.
- So, be sure to check it out!
- Honest to goodness, these flowers are rediculously EASY to make!
- You just need a circle cutter and different colors of fondant.
- Even my little one was able to make one.
- I mean it WASN’T perfect but it looked very similar to the ones I made! lol
- I made chocolate cupcakes and frosted them in chocolate buttercream icing and then topped them off with rainbow flowers, made from homemade marshmallow fondant.
- But next time, I think I would make rainbow cupcake batter and frost them in bright yellow frosting.
- That way, you can see lots of COLORS in each bite and it would just be more fun, overall!
- Well, that’s all for today.
- If you liked these cupcakes, you may also like some of these other colorful treats:
- Rainbow and sprinkles cake
- Colorful shapes cupcakes