Blueberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes – that taste more like cake or muffins than actual pancakes! For BREAKFAST! Yeehaaa!!
Ok. I confess. Berries and chocolate are my weakness…and this is a perfect way to wake up and kill any craving. True story…
Every bite contains two of my most my favourite things: warm and melt-y chocolate chips, and bursts of juicy blueberries.
And the best part? Well, that would have to be the low fat part. The parts where I can eat something so decadent without hurting my diet…or health!
- 2 tablespoons (25g) white organic Spelt Flour (or plain/all purpose are fine)
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal spelt flour (plain/all purpose)
- 2 teaspoons Natvia Natural Sweetener /sugar of choice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder - (1 teaspoon for all purpose!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites (or 1 egg white)
- 2 teaspoons low fat vanilla greek yoghurt
- 5 tablespoons Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- ½ tablespoon dark/semi sweet Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips