CREAMY ORANGE FRUIT SALAD
March 23, 2017
This Creamy Orange Fruit Salad only takes minutes to make and has the most delicious orange flavor combined with all of my favorite fruits!
I have been making a version of this salad for years but have recently decided to tweak it a little bit and I’m loving the results! The orange flavor in the dressing is absolutely incredible and you can add any type of fruit you’d like. It only takes a few minutes to make this fruit salad and it can be served immediately, or kept in the fridge for a day or two before serving. You can find the original version of the recipe here.
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced