I’m not afraid to admit that I absolutely, unapologetically, and with every single ounce of my being, adore casseroles. The creamy, cheesy baked dishes often get a bad rap in the foodie world. Maybe it’s because they are old-fashioned by nature,...
- 1 (15¼-ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14¾-ounce) can sweet cream style golden corn
- 1 (8¼-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ½ cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1½ cups), divided